Update added by user Jun 11
I finally received a working battery 3 weeks after the 1st one was delivered.That is 6 weeks after I first called.
N I have to take the 3 bad ones to the dump for proper disposal.
I must say that I really like the products they have.It is the customer service that I have a problem with.
Original review posted by user Apr 16
I ordered a new battery for my mower and they shipped a charger for a different battery then they shipped a the right battery but it arrived damaged then they shipped the wrong battery and now the right battery came and it was damaged again.I tried to call them and the message is they open at 8 am EST on Saturdays.
That is 9 am today as of 930 am they still say they are closed and to call back after 8am EST.
Now I see on a different website that they open at 10 am EST so that makes to 11 AM.Now I am going to try and contact the main office but can not find a number anywhere.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- When it worked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Quality of product
- Just told me to buy another battery
You May Also Like
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "The WG168 trimmer was bought in June 2015 from eBay, new in box with battery, charger and warranty form. It was a shock to read "made in China" but it..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."