Resolved
1.4

Update by user Jun 11, 2016

I finally received a working battery 3 weeks after the 1st one was delivered.That is 6 weeks after I first called.

N I have to take the 3 bad ones to the dump for proper disposal.

I must say that I really like the products they have.It is the customer service that I have a problem with.

Original review posted by user Apr 16, 2016

I ordered a new battery for my mower and they shipped a charger for a different battery then they shipped a the right battery but it arrived damaged then they shipped the wrong battery and now the right battery came and it was damaged again.I tried to call them and the message is they open at 8 am EST on Saturdays.

That is 9 am today as of 930 am they still say they are closed and to call back after 8am EST.

Now I see on a different website that they open at 10 am EST so that makes to 11 AM.Now I am going to try and contact the main office but can not find a number anywhere.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with when it worked and stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service and quality of product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of worx lawn mower battery and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130500. Worx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned worx lawn mower battery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Worx.

Had an Experience with Worx?

Comments