Update added by user Jun 11, 2016
I finally received a working battery 3 weeks after the 1st one was delivered.That is 6 weeks after I first called.
N I have to take the 3 bad ones to the dump for proper disposal.
I must say that I really like the products they have.It is the customer service that I have a problem with.
Original review posted by user Apr 16, 2016
I ordered a new battery for my mower and they shipped a charger for a different battery then they shipped a the right battery but it arrived damaged then they shipped the wrong battery and now the right battery came and it was damaged again.I tried to call them and the message is they open at 8 am EST on Saturdays.
That is 9 am today as of 930 am they still say they are closed and to call back after 8am EST.
Now I see on a different website that they open at 10 am EST so that makes to 11 AM.Now I am going to try and contact the main office but can not find a number anywhere.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
- When it worked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Quality of product
- Just told me to buy another battery
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."