Update added by user Jun 11
I finally received a working battery 3 weeks after the 1st one was delivered.That is 6 weeks after I first called.
N I have to take the 3 bad ones to the dump for proper disposal.
I must say that I really like the products they have.It is the customer service that I have a problem with.
Original review posted by user Apr 16
I ordered a new battery for my mower and they shipped a charger for a different battery then they shipped a the right battery but it arrived damaged then they shipped the wrong battery and now the right battery came and it was damaged again.I tried to call them and the message is they open at 8 am EST on Saturdays.
That is 9 am today as of 930 am they still say they are closed and to call back after 8am EST.
Now I see on a different website that they open at 10 am EST so that makes to 11 AM.Now I am going to try and contact the main office but can not find a number anywhere.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
- When it worked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Quality of product
- Just told me to buy another battery
You May Also Like
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."