Birker, Hovedstaden

Used the tool 4 times over two years. Now it can run for less than a minut. Worx apears to be used to the problems: below a paste from ther web page, unfortunately my model is not covered.

Worx® offer a unique ‘battery for life’ concept on all NiCd batteries. If your batteries are not performing as well as they should be then send them back to Worx and a replacement NiCd battery will be sent out to you. (Offer excludes Li-Ion Batteries)

Lifetime Battery Replacement Agreement

The Lifetime Battery Replacement Agreement is available free of charge to end users of any Worx® Professional hand held battery-powered tool in line with the model numbers outlined below, purchased after January 1st 2008 and subject to the terms and conditions stated below.

Acceptance

To accept this Lifetime Free Battery Replacement Agreement, user must register the product online within 30 days after purchase. The Lifetime Battery Replacement Agreement allows the original owner only to qualify for a Worx® branded tool with a lifetime of free replacement battery subject to the restrictions and limitations set forth below.

Models included in the agreement

All products covered by this Agreement are manufactured by Positec Group Limited, or its solely designated suppliers. Only the following model numbers qualify as part of the Lifetime Battery Replacement Agreement. Worx® Professional: WU157PT, WU164PT

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of worx wa3512 1 18v lithiumpower battery and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Worx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned worx wa3512 1 18v lithiumpower battery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Worx.

Had an Experience with Worx?

Comments