Worx promises with their *** wacker they provide free spools for life.Sounds great, even though they charge shipping and handling fees.

The problem is that they use this term (shipping and handling) to charge rideculous amounts for tiny spools. It takes me approximately 1-2 spools to *** whack/edge my 1/8 acre lot after mowing all I can with my mower. That means I need about 25-35 spools per year. When I order 4 pkgs of 6 spools (less than 1 pound) "shipping and handling" has gone up to $34.48.

That's nearly $1.50 per spool.

It is now cheaper to drive 20 miles to Lowes and purchase them than to get the 'free' spools from Worx.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of misrepresentation. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of worx grass trimmer. Worx needs to "provide what" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned worx grass trimmer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Worx.

Had an Experience with Worx?

Comments

Works customer service stinks.I tried to order more spools because they stop working when they are half empty.I have been hung up on.and been on hold for hour's.I plan on telling everyone not to buy from you.