Very disappointed in my new trimmer and Worx!I upgraded hoping to have a better unit the auto feed and manual feed would not work they put you on hold and pretend to go to whse and get a unit to discuss together well that is BS mine was missing a spring so they sent a new unit and said they would send a fedx shipping label for return I have never rec label by mail at my request after a period of time I will be charged for 2 units.

the second unit is very uncomfortable to operate there is a safety switch on side it is in wrong place?

again I called they pretend to go to whse and get a unit to discuss??I will not buy another unit from WORX.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of worx wg168 string trimmer. Worx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned worx wg168 string trimmer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Worx.

Had an Experience with Worx?

Comments