1.7

Have bought 2 weedeaters and 1 blower.Tools are good.

Weedeaters are great but batteries arent worth a ***. They wont hold a charge and only good for a couple of minutes at most. Have tried calling to get batteries exchanged. All they want to do is sell me new batteries and string.

String is cheap and wears out fast. Customer support is non existent.

Calls go through one automation to another.Never got to talk to a real person.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of worx blower from Worx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Worx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Worx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Worx?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1057413

You would be better off just buying a Black & Decker with the 20v batteries.I have two string trimmers and two blowers and they work well and the batteries last a long time.

Just make sure you get a couple extra batteries, depending on how much you plan to use the machine(s) that day, etc.

Amazon sells these things and I have seen some in stores lately on clearance as they usually clear them out in order to put up their Christmas stuff and they just want to get rid of the lawn & garden tools, etc.Your complaint about the batteries with the Worx brand is common.