I bought A WORX trimmer and i called the company to get the battery replaced because I only use this in between my Lawn Service mowings and it's not even used maybe once a month on a small yard just to trim up around the driveway and the flower beds (2) The battery won't hold a charge and i called and they said i would have to BUY A REPLACEMENT BATTERY and they won't Replace it.I paid FULL PRICE for this ITEM and I don't care about THE FREE STRING FOR LIFE *** B.S.

This is how they trap people into buying this PIECE OF *** you think you are getting something for life ........It's a JOKE. They are taking advantage of People.......... I Wanted their LAWNMOWER $549 and I said if they won't replace a battery from my trimmer what if something happens to my LAWN MOWER BATTERY? NO WAY I will buy a different Brand.

I will do my research and I will read reviews before i buy. I wish i had read these reviews before I bought the TRIMMER.

And their people they use are ACTORS not real customers saying that they can do their whole yard without a charge.ITS A LIE

Review about: Worx String Trimmer.

Had an Experience with Worx?

Comments

Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Case Boss - Disappointed after received Case Boss "Actually i look forward your product but so sad and disappointed when I received it! This case no prefectly about the phone cover and I felt waste my money in..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more