I bought A WORX trimmer and i called the company to get the battery replaced because I only use this in between my Lawn Service mowings and it's not even used maybe once a month on a small yard just to trim up around the driveway and the flower beds (2) The battery won't hold a charge and i called and they said i would have to BUY A REPLACEMENT BATTERY and they won't Replace it.I paid FULL PRICE for this ITEM and I don't care about THE FREE STRING FOR LIFE *** B.S.

This is how they trap people into buying this PIECE OF *** you think you are getting something for life ........It's a JOKE. They are taking advantage of People.......... I Wanted their LAWNMOWER $549 and I said if they won't replace a battery from my trimmer what if something happens to my LAWN MOWER BATTERY? NO WAY I will buy a different Brand.

I will do my research and I will read reviews before i buy. I wish i had read these reviews before I bought the TRIMMER.

And their people they use are ACTORS not real customers saying that they can do their whole yard without a charge.ITS A LIE

Review about: Worx String Trimmer.

Had an Experience with Worx?

Comments