4.0

Ordered your leaf vac lady fall.I wrte you on the difficulty, may I say impossible , to remove the leaf bag for emptying .

I encountered the same problem again today. I'm not sure any woman other than an Amazin could do so. Emptying the bag while it is still attached is very difficult .

I suggested some sort of lever release might be preferable .Too late to help me but would help other female purchasers,

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of vacuum blower. Worx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vacuum blower in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Worx.

Had an Experience with Worx?

Comments

Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more